The 2021 Rocky Mountain Championship is promising to be another great event with many competitors from Colorado and many other states.
In order to comply with CDC and hotel COVID requirements, we have set a time line for each category/age to check in. We would like to ask you please respect this time lime and do not attempt to check in any earlier. Please click on below link for see the schedule of event for every day. Schedule | Rocky Mountain Championship
Please see below the guidelines for the upcoming Rocky Mountain Championship:
- Face coverings will be worn by ALL attendees
- Athletes will only be allowed to remove face coverings while on the tatami and actively competing.
- Coaches are required to wear a face covering at all times unless seated in a coaching chair actively coaching.
- Officials will wear a face covering at all times.
- Volunteers will wear a face covering at all times.
- ALL spectators will wear a face covering at all times.
- Kumite equipment will be disinfectant before each bout.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at each score table and throughout the venue.
- Temperatures of everyone in attendance will be checked upon entering the venue.
- Any elevated temperatures will prevent entry into the event.
- Temperature checks will be conducted on all Officials, Volunteers, and Spectators each time they enter the competition venue.
- Athletes will only be permitted into the venue at the time of their competition or to warm-up beforehand.
- Spectators (limited to 2 per athlete) will only be allowed in the venue while their athlete is competing.
- No athlete will be allowed to check in ahead of the schedule
Thank you for your support and participation. We are looking forward to a great and safe competition.